Friday, September 28, 2007

Small Celebration for Friend Birthday - 27th September 2007

Today 28th September 2007 is my friend birthday, we are suppose to meet at Bukit Timah Hawker Centre for our favourite Stringray dinner, but because of the rain and my friend is riding bike, we change our venue to 别府 at Far East Square, which is near my friend office.


We ordered a ramen and a pineapple rice.

Wanna get a cake for her, so went to the nearby cake shop to look around, but couldn't find her favourite cake, so in the end, got her a piece of cheesecake and a chicken pie from Don. But the chicken pie end up being her lunch for 2day (she's on leave 2day).

8 comments:

Mabel said...

Hi sis

Bukit Timah hawker centre, is it the one with the wet market?
I like the fried carrot cake from there.

You be at aunty irene place tmr?

Oink Oink said...

SIS,
For a moment, I thot u bake that cheesecake for your friend.
:-D

Nicole Hah said...

happy belated birthday to your friend.

别府's food is very nice.

Eileen said...

I've been 别府。Ya, the food is nice.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Mabel

The wet market is on the ground floor, d hawker centre is on the second storey...

Hi Oink Oink

If the cheesecake is bake by me, it won't turn out so nice liao..

Hi Nicole

Thank u on behalf of my friend...

Hi Eileen

:)

惠芬的世界 said...

Yalor, you should bake a birthday cake for your friend mah! :-)

Unknown said...

sis,

Oink Oink & Hui Fen said are correct. you must bake cheesecake for your friend. You learn it before and try to bake.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Hui Fen and Joanne

This is bought at last resort as can't find the cake that my friend like.

hit counter download
hit-counter-download.com