Saturday, October 18, 2008

Advance Birthday Gift from Friends

Saw from Ksteeng1122 blog that she's sending out to blogger friend nice nice gifts made by her, so i wrote as follows in her blog :

sharon : sure is not me...

ksteeng1122 : Sharon, why u sure is not u? Haha.....but u r right for this time......hehe

sharon : Wonder when got chance to receive such a nice nice gift from u... whahahahaha......

ksteeng1122 : Sharon, sure got chance! So, u must publish a post abt ur birthday, then i am sure u will receive something from me.....hehe

Wonder is it post consider a birthday post???

And also saw from 浚妈妈 blog she wrote abt 天蝎座 which is the same 星座 as me and her birthday is a day later than me, and Vincent leave a comment there about his Date of Birth, 巧合的是, our birthday is on the same day.

The other time Chobits was ask me when is my birthday, i was telling her to stay tune at Akira blog.

Normally during my friends and my birthday, we will usually go out to have a good meal, this round i told my friends that i wanted a gift, that is a bear from Build-A-Bear Workshop instead of a meal. My friends got me this bear.


Come with it is a Birth Certificate. The date of birth in it is the date that my friend bought the bear.

My friends was mentioning beside the bear, they will still buy me a meal, but as my friends is going for a holiday, they will buy me a meal when they are back from their holiday.

19 comments:

SockPeng said...

i saw this Build-A-Bear Workshop in USA, but havent hv a chance to do a bear.

said advance birthday wish to u
Happy Birthday!!!!!!!!

Sharon, another good news to u , i received ur mail today ,我们不要烧邮政局了!!

Kikey Loo said...

advance Happy Birthday wish to you!! :D

浚妈妈 said...

sharon~
你是故意寫錯我的名字嗎???
我是浚媽媽啦!!!
三點水的浚啦!!!

sally^^ said...

Wow.. it's really very special~~
with tat birth certificate for da bear sounds more meaningful,rite?

Wish u Happy Birthday!!^^

bearlim said...

i heard that malaysia got a shop can let us build our bear by ourselves one,but i cant find it. anyway, happy advance birthday ya ^^

Akira 思胜 said...

Hehe, well, just stay tune at my blog ya! Hehe...

c@therine said...

happy birthday to you!!

Kate said...

祝你生日快乐哦!早日实现你的愿望。

楚留香 said...

Happy Birthday.

Ksteeng1122 said...

Hahaha.....U really publish a post abt ur birthday !!!! Of coz I must wish you Happy Birthday!!!! Hahaha....presents????? U really want? then faster send ur add to my mailbox. This is my email: ksteeng1122@yahoo.com Wait for u orh.......hehe!!!

Jeff YiFong aka 蜜蜂王子 said...

happy birthday to u~~

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Dear Sockpeng

Hope to see your bear very soon... :)

Thank you for your well-wishes...

Hurray!!! Good to hear that u have receive it...

That day when u mention that u have not receive it... I was very worried!!!

Hi Kikey

Thank you for your well-wishes...

Hi 浚妈妈

Sorry!!! Sorry!!! 不好意思!!!不好意思!!! I have change liao... Sorry again...

Hi Sally

Ya lor, quite special and meaningful ya...

Thank you for your well-wishes...

Hi Bearlim

Hope u be able to find it soon...

Maybe u can search the internet for information abt it....

Thank you for your well-wishes...

Hi Akira

I will surely stay tune to it... keke...

Hi Catherine

Thank you for your well-wishes...

Hi Kate

Thank you for your well-wishes...

Hi 楚留香

Thank you for your well-wishes...

Hi Ksteeng1122

hahaha... It so happen that my birthday is around the corner... keke...

Thank u for your well-wishes...

I have email u liao...

Hi Jeff@yifong

Thank you for your well-wishes...

died said...

迟来的祝福:生日快乐

Vincent Cho said...

this is truly a very nice gift~!! wishing you have a wonderful birthday celebration on saturday ya ^^

Sally said...

sharon

祝你生日快乐,永远青春美丽。。。

♛ LORD ZARA 札拉 ♛ said...

Come with birth certificate?

Walau!

Wo you one lor~

hehehe

happy belated birthday dear!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Pei Wei

Not late not late, not over yet, thanks for your well-wishes... :)

Hi Vincent

Indeed it is a nice gift...

I also wanna wish u have a wonderful birthday on Sat... :)

Hi Sally

Thank you for your well-wishes... :)

Hi Zara

Thanks for visiting my blog... :)

Yes yes, it comes with a birth certificate...

Thank you for your well-wishes... Not belated yet, as not over yet... hehe...

迷迭香 said...

coming soon ~ ^_^
i know when is tat hahahaaaaa

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Dear 阿香

keke... Guess Akira must have told u... keke...

hit counter download
hit-counter-download.com