Sunday, October 28, 2007

25th October 2007

25th October 2007 is my birthday. I was a bit worried that morning as i was worried that i will be sa-bo at the 开心大闹钟 morning call. But i got a surprise afternoon call instead from 慧芬. At first i thought who's that as she used her office tel no. to call me.

I met my friend at Hereen for lunch at Sakae Sushi in Hereen as my friend office is in PUB Building. Actually thought of paying JoannE a surprise visit, but in the end drop the idea as do not want to disturb her.

Then meet up with another friend (she an insurance adviser, so her timing is flexible) in Parkway Parade for chit chat cum tea-break at Cystal Jade.

Then it was off to Suntec City for dinner at Kuishin Bo. The food at Kuishin Bo is nice and it's quite crowded on that day also, even one of my friend who is a typical Chinese food eater who have not tried Japanese food before praised the food there.


I was early so i decided to take some food first

This is the snow crab and my friend like it so much and keeps praising it.


A Hello Kitty cake from my friends

9 comments:

Eileen said...

SIS,

Very cute and nice cake. Wow, hello kitty cake.

AJ said...

SIS,

the hello kitty cake is very cute, seems like u enjoy foods alot, always eat here eat there hor,

next time i need to go good food must come n ask u for advise ....yeah!!!

:D

Jas

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Eileen

Thanks...

Hi Jas

Thanks...

hehe....

Nicole Hah said...

hi SIS,

wow ... very nice seafood yo! that day sure very happy and enjoy, right?

Unknown said...

sis,

Hello kitty cake is very cute leh!Can tell you quite enjoy whole day eating.Why didn't come to visit me?

Michelle said...

SIS,

WOWwww....seem like u r having a very "充实“birthday celebration.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Nicole

hehe...

Hi JoannE

I wanted to go, but that timing is lunch time over liao, pai seh to disturb u...

Hi Michelle

hehe...

惠芬的世界 said...

Wow, Hello Kitty is my favourite character. Hehe, never thought I would called you and sang a birthday song leh.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Hui Fen

ya lor, didn't thought about it, hehe...

hit counter download
hit-counter-download.com