Monday, June 09, 2008

A Day at Aunty Irene house on Saturday 7th June

Saturday i was at Aunty Irene house. L-5 was there already and Margaret join us in the afternoon. Aunty Irene cook a big pot of yummy yummy meatball porridge with 冬菜. It was so yummy that i took 2 bowl for lunch and 2 bowl for dinner.

Last Fri, after passing the cake to Richard, i went to Popular to look see look see at the recipe book that is sold there and happen to see the recipe for biscotti and also last last sat after trying DS biscotti, 对它念念不忘, so ask Aunty Irene to teach me how to do it.



Try making Chiffon Cake on my own, but was not successful, so ask Aunty Irene to show me how to do it. She ask what type of Chiffon Cake i want to learn, told her Pandan a bit troublesome as have to squeeze coconut milk, then suggest Coffee Chiffon Cake, then L-5 come up with Chocolate Chiffon Cake, so we do Chocolate Chiffon Cake. Aunty Irene mention for Chocolate Chiffon Cake, don't expect it to turn out to be very high, but in the end, it still turn out to be so high.

The other time Nicole 'Hao Lian' in her blog she have Cuppocino Chocolate Mousse from Aunty Irene, now is my turn to 'Hao Lian' liao, 托 Michelle Tay 的福, i have a cup of Cuppocino Chocolate Mousse from Aunty Irene also, kekeke....

谢谢,Aunty Irene for all the yummy yummy foods....

18 comments:

迷迭香 said...

Chiffon Cake need lots of hard work to make it perfectly... but took only seconds to eat one complete cake !! :p

Unknown said...

Sharon,

wow! you leart a lot on that day and somemore you can hao lian of your Cuppocino Chocolate Mousse.So next time you must bake for us ti try, ok!

bearlim said...

the cappuccino chocolate cake looks so delicious~ can i have one :P

AJ said...

SIS,

I like the porridge, looks so yummy and the chocolate Mousse.

:D

Sherrie said...

Sharon

没有pandan chiffon, chocolate chiffon 也行,能请我吃一片吗?
谢谢

Chobits said...

Sharon..you are torturing me..i am hungry now, really hungry not pretending you know, coz now is 12.17am, is supper time and you just show me so many delicious food, cry...so bad..T_T
I also visit aunty irene blog, seems like she is good at cooking, baking and travelling, haha~ ^^

Margaret said...

hi Sharon

I also like the tasty meat ball porridge, took 1 bowl each for lunch & dinner, already very full....how I wish I have room more....hahaha...

SockPeng said...

yummy yummy!!send me a piece of chiffon cake

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi 迷迭香

That's y i make b4 and was not success....

Hi JoannE

hahaha... No problem, provide i success in making it...

Hi Bearlim

Sorry inside my stomach liao... kekeke...

Hi Jas

Anything that is from Aunty Irene place is very yummy yummy... hehehe...

Hi Shirley

Will DHL over to u... hehe...

Hi Chobits

hahaha... don't cry dont cry, will courier over to u.. kekeke...

ya ya, Aunty Irene is good in baking, cooking, ...... kekeke...

Hi Margaret

Actually that morning i had a heavy breadfast, but Aunty Irene meatball porridge is so yummy that i can't stop eating it... hehe...

Hi Sockpeng

Don't worry, don't worry, will courier over to u... kekeke...

Akira 思胜 said...

Yeah, I wanna have one too! Just send to me lar... hehe...

L-5 said...

Hi Sharon,

The meatball porridge was indeed very yummy. I think I took most. Kekekeke.

Thanks for sharing the cappuccino chocolate mousse with me.

Cheers
L-5

Tau Sar Phneah said...

wey sharon, popped in to ur blog...this time cakes...my goodness..my all time fav..haha..was swallowing my saliva when saw ur cakes..haha..

Kikey Loo said...

i always "lau nua" whenever visit ur blog... always got desert!!

Piggy said...

So nice. Want some....can ar?

Beverly's Secret said...

I wanna learn too..
do you mind to share us the recipe?

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Akira

Will courier over to u ya... kekeke...

Hi L-5

Indeed it is very yummy yummy... Not at all, good thing must share share mah...

Hi Tau Sar Phneah

The cake was done by shifu mah... So saliva will sure drip mah... kekeke...

Hi Kikey

hahaha...

Hi Piggy

Will courier over to u ya... kekeke...

Hi Beverly's Secret

Sorry, the recipe is from my shifu... I do not have it... Sorry abt it...

Dragon said...

wah, u good at cooking and baking!!! next time i go s'pore u must treat me the cake ya! hahaha.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Dragon

Long time no see u here liao... kekeke...

U see me too up liao... kekeke...

hit counter download
hit-counter-download.com