Monday, June 02, 2008

Dumpling Making at Aunty Irene House

On Saturday, 31th May, Nicole, Margaret, L-5, Shirley and i was at Aunty Irene house. Shirley and i was there to learn to make 广式绿豆咸蛋肉粽. This is my first time learning how to do dumpling as all my family members, they do not know how to wrap dumpling. Although i only wrap 1 with the help of Aunty Irene, but now at least i know the process of making dumpling. But still Aunty Irene understand me the best, because she knows that i won't do it at home as i'm not the hardworking type.



This is the dumpling that i have learn from Aunty Irene. Thanks to Aunty Irene that i have learn the process on how to make dumpling.




We have a special guest on sat, while on the way to Aunty Irene house, i receive a call from Aunty Irene house, but i have miss that call, when i called back and ask Aunty Irene that she's looking for me, she said that someone else looking for me, and pass the call to that person. That person ask me to guess who she is, guessing for some time, but i still can't figure out whose that person is. Only to realise in the end that it's DS... Thanks to DS, and so nice of her, she prepare Thai Ruby dessert and cashew nuts biscotti for all of us.

17 comments:

L-5 said...

Sharon

Ha ha I got sofa again!!!!

So u enjoy ur dumplings???

Cheers
L-5

Par said...

Wow...lots of good food you got there.
I would like to learn how to make those and stuff it with yummie stuff I like.

Tau Sar Phneah said...

dumpling..my fav le..anyway double 5 festival is approaching..so im gonna search for dumpling in chinatown..hehe..

Kikey Loo said...

ba chang... i miss ba chang!!

迷迭香 said...

the dumpling so fair looking... similar to those Nyonya type ~

iamlz said...

Green bean dumpling?? Never try before ler.. I'm drooling ady..

SockPeng said...

yummy yummy, send 2 dumpling to us!!

Unknown said...

sis,

At last you know how to wrap a dumpling already. It is very satisfied of knowing how to make, right? Hope you will make it again on next year. Quite nice shape of your dumpling.

Miyuki said...

u made it?not bad!

Akira 思胜 said...

wah, I missed a lots of food here!!! I want to eat...

Ah hem, I'm back!!!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi L-5

ya ya... u got sofa seat... kekeke...

of course i enjoy the dumpling... so yummy yummy... keke...


Hi Kay

Thanks for visiting my blog...

U can learn how to make dumpling from http://www.fenyingrecipe.blogspot.com/


Hi TSP

Veri fast ya... double 5 festival coming liao ya...

Happy searching... :)


Hi Kikey

ph, thought in the states, they will have a place selling this kind of food...


Hi 迷迭香

kekeke....

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Limzhi

This is my first time trying dumpling with green bean also, indeed yummy yummy...


Hi Sockpeng

kekeke... will courier over to u ya... kekeke...


Hi JoannE

Now i know how to wrap liao... But i onli wrap 1, d rest wrap by Margaret, Nicole, L-5 n Shirley...


Hi Miyuki

I onli make 1 with the help of shifu, the rest made by members of kaypo club... kekeke...


Hi Akira

Welcome back....

Lazy nowaday, keke... so didn't do any baking/cooking recently... keke...

Awaiting for your new post... keke...

Margaret said...

hi Sharon

are u sure you only managed to wrap one? I thought you have made more than that le...nevermind lah, u can try on your own slowly practise at home, sure can do well...like me...hahaha...very hao lian hor...

Dragon said...

wah, i want the dumpling!

Anonymous said...

I have ate one for breakfast today...

bearlim said...

your dumpling looks delicious~~can share one with me? :P

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Margaret

I tried to make another one, but was not successful, in d end, Aunty Irene wrap it... kekeke...

Have to practise more, keke... but have to wait next year liao... keke

Hi Dragon

Won't 4get abt u... Will courier over to u... kekeke...

Hi Choyyin

ic...

Hi Bear Lim

Won't 4get abt u... Will courier over to u... kekeke...

hit counter download
hit-counter-download.com