Saturday, November 15, 2008

Day 3 : Pasar Malam (30th Oct)

In the evening, met up with Chobits, Wa Wen, Zhang Bin, Pei Yun and Jia Wei for dinner. Actually in the first place, they mention about going to eat Bak Ku Teh, but in the end, didn't go cos we worry if go eat Bak Ku Teh, then go Pasar Malam, will be too full to eat other things. Heard that the Pasar Malam operates only on Thur, other day don't have.

The Pasar Malam is very crowed with many people


Smelly Tofu as recommeded by Chobits and friends

This stall sell different kind of foods (it comes in stick), you can choose what u want and cook it at the pail of water provided there till cook and dip with the sauce u like.


Popiah

Find that the popiah there is better than the one that i eat in SG

Muar Chee

Saw from Akira blog that the other time he went to eat Penang Muar Chee.

Wonder will Akira bring me go eat the Penang Muar Chee when i go Penang?

Satay

During the walk at the pasar malam, we bump into Chobits and friends friend Florence and her mom, Vivian and her mom, they are there to jalan jalan. Vivian even join us to makan while her mom went back first.

Thanks to Chobits and friends for the treat.

Above are only some of the foods that we eat. Opps forgot to take pictures with them on that day.

Location of the Pasar Palam is at Oversea Onion Garden in KL but very near to PJ.

12 comments:

Ksteeng1122 said...

I love muar chee.....this is my grandpa's favorite food.

Sabien said...

Hi... this is my first time to ur blog..
yea.. the muar chee looks good but i believe muar chee in penang is the best.. :)
the smelly taofu looks good but unfortunately i still need some courage to try on it.. haha :p

Akira 思胜 said...

I want to try the taufu neh...

Kikey Loo said...

i miss those foods a lot......

AZ said...

I like the muar chee n satay^^

SockPeng said...

wow!! hungry lor
may i know which pasar malam u go ??where is the location ??

AJ said...

Hi SIS,

u went KL? I also been to Cosmo theme park. But I dont like the shopping there. I prefer to shop at sunway lagoon...bigger, newer....

:D

董百勤 said...

can u believe I never eat muar chee before?







because muar chee spell alike people name, sweat -______-'''

c@therine said...

哇!你吃了那么多美食哦!
你最喜欢哪一样呢?

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Ksteeng1122

Me too... hehe..

Sabien

Thanks for visiting my blog...

So far i have not try the muar chee in Penang... So not sure about it...

As for the smelly taofu, do give it a try ya... hehe...

Akira

For u to try the taufu is earlier than me ya... As your place to KL is nearer than me... hehe...

Kikey

U get to eat it when u back in your hometown ya...

ೀ †ChueN ੴ
I everything also like, hehe...

Sockpeng

I can't remember when is the location, let me check it out and let u know...

Jas

Ya, i went KL, but i didn't go sunway lagoon as not enough time...

百勤

oh....

Catherine

I'm very 贪吃, so everything i also like, hehe...

Serene said...

Look at the Satay!! I really hungry now la...

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Serene

hahaha...

hit counter download
hit-counter-download.com