Saturday, November 08, 2008

Tag

I was tagged by Silverrock. I enjoy reading her blog as her blog is quite interesting.

Here's seven facts about myself :

1. I am addicted to blogging and facebook.
2. I enjoy watching horror movies.
3. I likes making new friends.
4. I loves japanese foods.
5. My favourite radio program is Love 972FM 开心大闹钟 hosted by Marcus Chin
6. My dream is to travel around the world.
7. I dislike going out during rainy day (If it's nothing urgent)

The 7 people that i want to tag :
6. Kate


Here are the rules for tagging.

Link to my blog (tagger) on your blog.
Give seven facts about yourself.
Tag another seven blogs by leaving a comment on their blog and letting them know they were tagged and listing them (and their blogs) on your blog.

9 comments:

冒牌周武王ΨomsΨ said...

sofa?

冒牌周武王ΨomsΨ said...

我也是很喜欢blogging~

Kikey Loo said...

2nd!! (^.^)

c@therine said...

来接棒咯!!

chewny said...

你爱horror movie。。。咦,怕怕!

Akira 思胜 said...

Not bad oh! Hehe...
Thanks for tagging me neh!!!

Sally said...

sharon!问题好像和上次的一样,所以可以选择不玩吗?哈哈谢啦。。

SockPeng said...

dun know when hv opprotunity take japanese food with u ??? :P

Somewhere in Singapore said...

❤oms❤Ψ

So we same same... hehe...

Kikey

Faster than sofa king ya... hehe..

Catherine

Hop it...

Chewny

hahaha...

Akira

Die die will sure tag u, hehe...

Sally

Up to u... hehe...

Dear Sockpeng

I really do hope to have the opportunity... :)

hit counter download
hit-counter-download.com