Saturday, March 29, 2008

Cocoa Cupcake/Guy at Rooftop



I think i am addicted to making cupcake. Last fri(Good Friday), i make Pandan Cup Cake, thur i make Coffee Cup Cake and today i make Cocoa Cup Cake.

This picture is taken from my house.

This evening, at around 7pm after watching the channel 8 news, my mum pop out of the window, and she was wondering what is happening as there's a lot of people standing around the other block of flat and also that there's ambulance, SCDF vehicle and also police car around. I also pop out to figure out what has happened, at first i thought that there's fire going on at the other block. Only to realise later that there's a guy at the top of the rooftop walking to and fro. After a while, he began to sat down at the edge of the building. (Maybe he is trying to commit suicide). SCDF/police personnel went up to talk to him and it was only at around 8pm that this guy is being pull out by the SCDF/police and being taken away. (Luckily he didn't jump down, if not i think i will have nightmare that night if i were to see it).

15 comments:

Kate said...

oh no!幸好这事没发生,不然.....!你住在那一区?我没意这条新闻勒!

Eileen said...

Sharon,

哇,好惊险!幸好他及时被民防人员救走,真的替它捏一把冷汗。

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Kate

Ya lor, luckily nothing happen to him... I stay in jurong area... I came across this in www.stomp.com.sg also

Hi Eileen

Ya lor, luckily he was being saved by those people...

L-5 said...

Hi Sharon,

My mum told me about this incident, so scary... so u must be staying at TEBAN GARDENS....right?

Cheers

Margaret said...

Hi Sharon

I believe now you are expert in making these cup cakes liao lo...no need to see recipe also can make, am I right? haha...


Yeah, luckily the officers managed to get him in time, or else it will be dreadful to witness him taking the final plunge. Hopefully after counselling, he will recover from his distress.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi L5,

Your mum also staying in Teban?

Hi Margaret

kekeke... no lah, still got a long way to learn leh... hehe...

ya lor, luckily they manage to get hold of him, if not scary manz if he were to ...

pigsypui said...

heng...nothing happen!

nice cupcake!! haha... can fight wif those bakery shop liao... :)

haf u tried doing Chocolate Chip Cupcake? keke...btw is it the same as cocoa cupcake? keke...

L-5 said...

Hi Sharon,

Yes, juz the opposite block when that guy was. She told me she got a very good view of the whole incident... but I can't find it in the newspaper???!!! :)

Cheers



There is a Will, There is a Way.
有志者事竟成.

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Michelle

Ya lor, heng lor, nothing happen...

hahaha... cannot lah, still not up to standard yet... hehe...

I tried Chocolate Chip Muffin b4, the recipe is different... :)

Hi L-5

They got publish in sun wan bao...

L-5 said...

Hi Sharon,

I dun read wan bao lor.

I missed a lot of friends at Teban.... :(

Cheers

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi L-5

Oh, so last time u stay in Teban also?

L-5 said...

Hi Sharon,

I stayed at Blk 31 with my parents when I was young and I shifted to my own house in Pasir Ris in 1992.

Last year, they shifted to Blk 43 which is same blk with my brother. That's why they got a very good view of the incident.

I got many friends from Teban and Pandan. Miss them...... Do I know u also?????


Cheers

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi L-5

oh ic... at first when u mention they got a good view of the incident, i was thinking either it's Blk 33 or Blk 43, as these 2 block will have a good view of it...

I don't think i know u lor... I saw u once in Suntec at SA Tour roadshow, but i pai seh to call u (saw your pic in your blog)... hehe...

L-5 said...

Hi Sharon,

Maybe next time can feel free to approach me as I never see u b4.

Cheers

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi L-5

Sure... Next round when i see u... will call u... :)

hit counter download
hit-counter-download.com