Saturday, March 15, 2008

Supermarket 13th March 2008

Yesterday i was at Carrefour in Suntec where i wanted to buy something which required to be weight, when i went to the weighting station, the guy (guess he'a a China guy - from the tone he speaks) there shake his head and told me he don't know, so i thought i went to the wrong weighing station and walk to look for another weighing station, but i could not find it, so i went to ask a Carrefour staff (a malay guy) and he pointed me to the weighing station that i went to, so i went back to the weighing station and told the guy that a staff direct me here, he answer me, he do not know abt the code of the item, so i walk off again to ask another staff (an indian guy) who happen to pass by, this time, this indian staff walk with me to the weighing station and he ask him about it, this guy gave him the same answer he answer me. Then this indian staff tried to page with his walking talkie, but no respond, so he ask me to stay there, but after waiting for a while, there's still nobody coming to the weighing station. So fed-up, in the end, i dump the item and did not buy the item.

3 comments:

AJ said...

SIS,

if i were u i will also dump the thing n walk away. I also kena such thing at Shing Shiong b4 end up i also walked away, dont buy, especially in hurry.

:D

Kat said...

I understand how you felt at that moment, cuz I've been thru that alot of times too... I guess we're not the only one to experience that... But well, we shall not let such people affect our mood.
*Cheers*

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Jas

I not really in need of that item at that time, so i dump and walk away...

Hi Kat

Ya lor, don't let this people affect our mood... :)

hit counter download
hit-counter-download.com