Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Chilli Crab - 21st July

Aunty Irene have teach this chilli crab in 厨房笔记 but because this is a 商家 program, the recipe won't be posted in the 厨房笔记 blog, those who wants to request for the recipe have to call up the company to request for it. I have called up the company to request for the recipe by email some time ago but they did not respond, so i sms to Aunty Irene and Aunty Irene ask me to call them up again, which i did, but still no respond. On Sunday was at Bottle Tree Park and saw crabs in which i bought 2 medium size crabs. I have come across a chilli crab recipe in the internet some time ago and have printed out. Yesterday morning i called up the company again to request for the chilli crab recipe by email and they told me they will send after lunch, but in the end i did not receive any recipe from them. In the end, i used the other recipe which i found from the internet to cook the chilli crab.
Sorry ah, Aunty Irene, not that i don't want to use the recipe from 厨房笔记 , but up till now, i open my email, didn't see any recipe from the company.

14 comments:

Unknown said...

i really really love Chilly Crab.

Sherrie said...

Sharon

i also call them many times, they only say many ppl, on the way, dun even to bother to ask my name/email addr/...etc. I only get the sweet buns recipe...they really very poor response. i give up, not goin to call animore.

Akira 思胜 said...

Another dish I seldom eat, haha, because I lazy to open it... hehe...

SockPeng said...

chili crab is my favourite seafood meal !! send a plate to me, i dun want recipe :P

Tau Sar Phneah said...

oh....i crave them so much!!!! but as akira mentioned, im too lazy to use my fingers to open them...hehehe..

Sally said...

我也一样不要recipe,我只要吃螃蟹。。。

bearlim said...

you are killing me! i love chilli crab!

iamlz said...

looks really inviting!! coughing ppl can eat crab or x? am coughing leh..but i will still eat!

hope u can get the recipe, then share with us..can ah? hahah..

迷迭香 said...

i love crabs!!
this must be very delicious...^_^

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Caramel Corn

Thanks for visiting my blog... Chilli Crab is one of my favourite too...


Hi Xueli

That's what they told me too, many ppl...


Hi Akira

I like crab but like u, i also lazy to open and also eat too much also not too good for health...


Hi Sockpeng

U come SG lah, if i send a plate over to u, will turn mouldy liao... kekeke...


Hi TSP

Me also like crab, but me also like u and Akira, me also lazy to open and also eat too much also not too good for health... keke...

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Sally

Will courier over to u ya... kekeke...


Hi Bearlim

So we same same like crab, keke...


Hi LimZhi

Not too sure if coughing can still eat...

This recipe i got from the internet...


Hi 迷迭香

So we same same, like crab, hehe...

Eileen said...

Sharon,

Wow... your chilli crab looks tempting. I also call them up for the recipe but no response. So disappointed. Sigh!!!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Hi Eileen

Thanks for your compliment...

Ya lor, quite disappointed...

L-5 said...

Sharon

Hahahaha, I called the 1st time, they ask for my address and I didn't recieve anything. After the 3rd recipe was taught on air, I requested again. This time they asked me to call the Loyang number. So I called and 3 days later I got the 3 recipes and more than 1.5 weeks later I got the last one. If u want, leave email address at my blog, I forward to u.

Cheers
L-5

hit counter download
hit-counter-download.com